Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Endless Shadows hovering over depression.



                 I have seen clouds for as long as i can remember
                Sadness awakes me when my thoughts get carried away
                Unfulfilled dreams lay buried beneath concrete

                 Trapped in this soulless figure
                 Craving happiness
                 Seeking light
                 Just a goal
                 Just a dream.

                   I send my thoughts to light
                   Where the clouds don't go
                   And the rain never hovers
                   Only happiness that will someday be contained in my sorrow
                   This storm that follows me
                   Is just a wall
                   Just a feeling wandering near by
                   No way out
                   A maze engraved with bad memories
                        As hatred raps around me
                        Trying to cut through these ropes.

                         I'd rather feel the the laughter
                         And consume the joy
                          Let the light swarm me
                           The clouds would get swept away
                      But instead I see endless mirrors behind my dark thoughts
                          Pulling me into remorse
           


              I say nothings wrong
                That I'm fine.
              That I'm happy.
              But the more that hatred and glaring eyes trap me
              The more I become immune
               Immune to this feeling emptiness
              This feeling where only a smile can free me.

                   





                 

               

No comments:

Post a Comment